Thursday, July 10, 2014

Weird Al is so White and Nerdy

I just wanted to share this fun Weird Al music video I watched recently. I've always been a fan of Weird Al, but I wasn't following him too closely when this song was released.



Kinda makes me miss the short lived Weird Al show. Humanity just wasn't ready for it. Fat Man was ahead of his time.



If your interested in Weird Al's more recent work he makes an appearance on The Aquabats Super Show along with...Meg White? He's also been cartoonified by Doogtoons.




This is song's funny cuz it's true.



What's your favorite Weird Al song?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go watch UHF again.




UPDATE:

My gosh, I forgot to mention Al TV! Watch it, it's hilarious!

6 comments:

  1. This anticipation for Mandatory Fun is too much to handle! I Can't wait for 7/15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is and the day has arrived! JOY!

      Delete
    2. For those who don't know, Mandatory Fun is Weird Al's latest album, and starting 7/15 he will be releasing a new music video every day for 8 days straight! Today's video is Sports Song.

      Delete
  2. UHF! One of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome flick for sure! My brother-in-law introduced me to it. Some day I will try the Twinkie Wiener Sandwich.

      Delete
  3. Dang Weird Al, you rock!

    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/epic-viral-video-countdown-weird-al-yankovics-weird-27714665

    ReplyDelete