Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Orange you glad it's finally October?

I sure am! It's time to pig out on spooky themed orange junk food.



 Back again for 2014 it's TruMoo Orange Scream and Halloween Oreo cookies! Nothing says Halloween like orange milk and cookies!



The milk helps bring out the cookie designs. I'm an extreme dunker. I eat Oreos like they're cereal in a cup, spoon and all. 





I like the new designs on the Halloween Oreos and the Orange Scream milk is yummy as always. I give it 2 severed thumbs up! Definitely a must buy for your next Halloween party. Has anyone else come across the orange milk? Do you like it or do you stick with the chocolate milk? Have you discovered an awesome Halloween junk food? Share in the comments below!


8 comments:

  1. Never seen that Orange Scream milk, that looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! i discovered it last year at my local grocer. Some stores seem to play it safe and only carry the Tru Moo Chocolate Milk. I'm glad Dan's Fresh market decided to order it again this year.

      There's also a contest where you can win a spooky vacation, but when I log onto the website to enter in my code i can't find any information. :/

      Anyways, I hope you can find some, it's so good!

      Delete
    2. It looks too much like Sunny-D. I don't think I could handle it. But I may have to see if I can track some down just to test my own limits.

      Delete
    3. It does take a moment to get over the visual shock factor. Not nearly as bad as green ketchup though. It reminds me of all those crazy milk flavors that were so popular a few years ago like banana, strawberry, vanila, and even rootbeer flavored milk.

      Overall it's pretty mellow, the orange cream flavor isn't too overwhelming. Now the Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer I tried the other day, man is that stuff strong! I had a hard time finishing a full bottle!

      I hope you can find some Orange Scream Milk. I'd mail you some, but I don't think it would end well...

      Delete
  2. That Milk looks awesome!Hey Mason I sent you another E-Mail.We're gonna have to put our trade on hold for a bit.I've gotten a little behind and won't be able to ship your package out for another couple of weeks :( If you find someone else who may want to trade for the Slaughter figure go right ahead and do it.If not just hold on to It for me until I can get back to shipping mode.Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, no worries at man! I totally get it and I can relate, i have a bunch of packages I have been meaning to send out and due to time and cash money retraints I still haven't gotten around to it. No rush and no worries. :)

      And if you see any orange milk try some, it's fantastic!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The orange milk and cookie is a scary good combo! Nothing compares!

      Delete