Saturday, December 6, 2014

Creepmas Day 6: From The LEGO Bin - 4753 Sirius Black's Escape

I found this set at my parent's house a while back. They purchased it for my younger sister and she had very little interest in it, so I snatched it up for free. Luckily it was almost 100% complete and I was able to find missing pieces from a LEGO bin I found at a garage sale. It's a nice little set and the perfect Creepmas decor. The Harry Potter movies are perfect for winter viewing (as are the LOTR films). [Side note: Check out my list of Creepmas movies from last year.] 




I haven't watched Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban for a while, so I had to make up the details of this scene/set. I think it went something like this...


4753: Sirius Black's Escape


Sirius Black

Harry Potter



It's a fun little set, I especially like the Buckbeak figure. He's the only minifigure scale griffin that I know of. The dementor is a real treat, but those darn arms are so easily lost. Luckily I found an extra arm in my blue garage sale bin. This was one of the first sets to defect to the hideous new flesh toned minifigures. Oh well, I still like them.

If anyone has a spare glass goblet and rat figure then please let me know, that's all I need to make this set 100% complete.
Thank you and Merry Creepmas!


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS




2 comments:

  1. Oooh cool! Love that Griffin!

    Email me pics of the pieces you need. I might have them. I've picked up some random bits that have included HP pieces in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate that! I'm only missing a couple of minifigure accessory pieces, a black goblet and a brown rat. I should get you a little something for the pieces if you have them, thanks!

      Delete