Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fueled By Gaming Twitch Channel

Hello boys and girls! I just wanted to let all you gaming fans know about my friends video game streaming channel, Fueled By Gaming. The channel is family friendly and good clean fun. I may be joining in on some of the live episodes, so check it out when you get a chance. They usually stream on Tuesday and Thursday nights.


My friend is also part of an indie gaming team working on a game called Crashnauts that I've mentioned before, so be sure to check that out too at Crashnauts.com.


UPDATE

I had a chance to join in on the fun last night. Watch us play Mario 64 as I ramble on about completely unrelated topics and eat Little Debbie Nutty Bars! Watch all the pixelated action HERE


Watch live video from FueledByGaming on Twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment