Thursday, December 12, 2013

On The 12th Day Of Creepmas...

...my ghoul friend gave to me,

12 slay bells tolling,
11 Which Ween costumes,
10 candy stab wounds,
8 Ghosts A Haunting,
7 Rat King's heads,
6 cards of evil,
5 SPIDER RINGS!
4 squawking crows,
3 ice skulls,
2 bloodshot eyes,
arachnids in a pine tree!




These slay bells were yet another great Halloween clearance bin find. They were a quarter a piece so they set me back a grand total of $3! I love the Jack-O-Bells but I was thrilled to find the Skull Bells. They even have green eye sockets!


These wonderful slay bells were originally intended as Trick or Treating necklaces, but of course I saw their Creepmas tree decoration potential immediately! All I had to do was just cut off the cheap necklace part, add an ornament hook and viola, instant Creepmas tree ornament!

These look perfect on the tree!

They look great in the tree and I love their eerie jingle. As if that weren't Creepmasy enough these little guys light up too! Check it out!



We've had so much fun celebrating our first ever Creepmas and I can't believe it's almost over! I'm going to make the last day of Creepmas, Friday the 13th, really count tomorrow! Did you decorate a tree this year for Creepmas? If so I really wanna see it! Share your Creepmas tree link below and have a very scary Creepmas!

2 comments:

  1. These are fun and perfect for Creepmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and you can't beat that price either! Now a days ornaments go for something like $5+ a pop. These were the cheapest ornaments ever!

      Delete