Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#Halloweenathon2015

It's Back To Halloween Month and this year I am celebrating the Halloween season earlier than ever before on DI Treasures starting today! That's 2 straight months of Halloween, with a post every day! Needless to say I will be taking pictures of anything and everything even remotely Halloweeny.  So, in order to keep track of it all I will be posting everything on Instagram with the #Halloweenathon2015 hashtag. Feel free to use the hashtag if you would like to share any spooky, creepy, or even barely related Halloween awesomeness. You can also use the hashtag on Twitter, as I do have a Twitter account, but I really don't use it.


One of my Favorite Mighty Max sets.

When do you start celebrating Halloween? Tell me in the comments below! 


13 comments:

  1. This is also one of my favorite Mighty Max sets! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of the greats! I once attested that it is the best MM set, but then someone reminded me of the Grips The Hand set. It's just so hard to choose a favorite, they're all good!

      Delete
    2. FYI, I will posting a review of this set. Though I am missing the mad scientist and one of the tesla coils.

      Delete
    3. I might have some extras. I'll try and remember to check. John at Robot Monster Space Superhero got me back into these last year sometime and I added a number of them to my collection in a short period of time. I bought a few lots of sets and ended up with some spares.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, I really appreciate that! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I won't be kicking into Halloween over at GH4G until October, but I love seeing early adopters every September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will certainly be a challenge. I just hope I don't run out of ideas by the time October rolls in!

      Delete
  3. I'm already pulling together Halloween themed toys and setting them about the place. Yay Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My wife thinks I'm crazy. "It's still summer!" she says. But the store aisles beg to differ.

      Delete
  4. No idea when I am gonna start this year. Last year I started October 1, my boyfriends and I watched 31 horror movies to celebrate. It was awesome. I think we will end up doing it this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an awesome idea! I wanted to try a similar idea, play a Halloween/horror themed video game every day of October. Hopefully I can pull it off this year.

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to kick off the Halloween season NOW. But, will probably wait until mid-September to decorate and October for blog posts. Looking forward to your daily content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love celebrating Halloween a little early, especially since we start seeing Christmas stuff way before Halloween is even over. I just hope I don't run out of Halloween before it gets here.

      Delete