If you know Utahans then you know we loves us some green Jell-O! In honor of the SLIME TIME post, I bring you this slimy Halloween Jell-O treat I concocted!
|Here are the freshly made Slime Chunks!|
|The Octopus Sour Gummies tasted really good.|
|If you look closely you can still see Ava in this picture!|
|Ava wants some slime too.|
|She likes it! Hey Ava!|
|I had to choke down the severed finger|
|Old green eyes likey!|
|I like the attention to detail here. Check out those cool Skulltulas!|
Looks good, huh! Here's how I made it, it's really easy:
1. Fill an ice cube tray with gummies of your choice. (I used sour octopus gummies and body part gummies)
2. Make some green Jell-O and then pour the liquid Jell-O into the ice cube tray containing gummies.
3. Set in fridge for 4 hours (not the freezer)
4. Remove and enjoy!
1. Fill goblets, glasses, cups, test tubes, or shot glasses with gummies, marshmellows, or Peeps of choice.
2. Make green Jell-O and pour liquid Jell-O into gummie/Marshmellow/Peeps filled container
3. Set in fridge for 4 hours
4. Serve and enjoy!
Does anyone else make yummy Halloween treats this time of year? Please share!