Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SLIME TIME!

SLIME TIME With Muck Man and special guest, Slimer!


As promised, October 1st is SLIME TIME! The secret special guest is none other than Slimer, as you can clearly see. I picked up 2 more "flavors" of slime for more slimy fun! After all, what's Halloween without a little slime? So, without much further ado, let's check out the new slimes and slime these slimy guys up, shall we?




Slimer dons his slime cap.

Wow Mason, "Have they made any Star Wars toys?" LOL, I don't know why that came out as Star Wars, I meant X-Files. You know, for the black ink.

Slime Squad

Tar.

Look out Much Man

Yeah, use your spit torture on him!

YUM!

Well, that was fun! Thanks for watching!




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It sure was fun making it. I almost didn't post the video footage because of the low production value, but I'm glad I did!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh yes, it very much does rule! And I found one more use for it, so stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL! Gotta love the slime Joe!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete