Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Madness: Plastic Army Men Month




It's time again for a new monthly theme, and what better theme than Plastic Army Men for March? I will be posting about all my favorite little plastic toys with 0 points of articulation! Where would we be without these cheap little toys? It boggles the mind just to think it! 

So don't watch college basketball this month, instead nerd out over little plastic toys, like MUSCLE, OMFG, 80s and 90s PVC figures, Trashies, Creepies, and more! 

7 comments:

  1. Little Plastic Army Men are one of those 'perfect toys.' Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're timeless and cheap, can't beat that!

      Delete
  2. I hope you cover GUTS. That's still one of my favorites and I finished a complete set of figures a few years back. No vehicles from that line, though. Maybe someday I'll snatch those up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you cover GUTS. That's still one of my favorites and I finished a complete set of figures a few years back. No vehicles from that line, though. Maybe someday I'll snatch those up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad to admit I have never even heard of GUTS until you mentioned it! I shall look into it for sure, or at least scan eBay for some nice specimens. :)

      Delete