Monday, February 15, 2016

As American As Apple Pie In Your Face!

I'm celebrating Presidents' Day with a review of the latest GPK series. Let's see what I got in my first pack!

If I could get the cover card that alone would totally be worth the $4 and change!

The stickers aren't your typical GPK stickers. The sticker spans the entire front of the card, so if you decide to stick these you get he the whole card to stick.
Obsessed OLGA is a helicopter mom (get it!?) but in her defense that guard rail is dangerously low! My favorite from this group has to be LOGAN Cabin.
                   Good old Teddy!

My only qualm with this series is the boring card backs. All cards have snooze worthy backs simply stating they're "As American as apple pie" or an "American icon" etc. Though they are educational, I'll give them that. I had no idea that facial tissue was invented in America. USA, number one!

The verdict: definitely worth buying a pack or two. There are some pretty cool cards from this series that I would like to have, but I wouldn't bother trying to collect every card. Check out the complete series HERE.

What do you think? Let my know in the comments below! Happy Presidents' Day and God bless America!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Garbage Pail Kids. Gross, classless, immature, and absolutely wonderful. There are definitely times I miss the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! The 80's and 90's were the best of times. :) You can tell companies are cashing in on the nostalgia of the 80's and 90's kids now!

      Delete