Friday, December 18, 2015

Spoil Wars


Bit of a rant post today, venting about a certain spoiler I saw posted on freaking Instagram by several poop heads!  I have been spoiler free right up until the day before the movie released! JERKS!  It's not funny, it just shows that you don't care about others at all! I am starting an Instagram movement, #spoilersbegone, anyone that posts a spoiler, be it Star Wars or other media, instant unfollow!  It one thing where you provide plenty of warning, "SPOILERS AHEAD", there's nothing wrong with that, but when you have a still of a scene with a description of the spoiler right on the picture of the post, that is just WRONG!

If you haven't seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens, then stay away from the social media and the interwebs in general so you don't done get spoilt!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw it Thurs night and stayed away from the internet beforehand. I knew if I didn't I was tempting fate. I feel bad for people who have to wait to see it, there's just no way in our media addicted world that they can avoid spoilers for very long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Hopefully I don't see any other spoilers before Saturday. We finally bought our tickets, can't wait!

      Delete