Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's Valentine's Day!

Geez, yesterday was busy and my dang phone wouldn't upload ths post! So yeah, it's the day after, but Happy Valentine's Day! Man, I love holidays, and Valentine's Day ranks as my 4th favorite right after Easter, Christmas, and Halloween. You can listen to Love You Like A Love Song as you flip through our Valentine pics if you like. I know it may be one of the cheesiest songs ever written, but Laura and I love it anyways and we I can totally rock out to it! Max Headroom Selena is kinda creepy though....here we go!





You've gotta respect Laura for putting up with such a goofball like me! I'm such a dork, LOL! I love that woman!


My cute little Valentine, Ava! Laura helped Ava make the cutest little Valentine present ever! With a little help from Mommy, Ava made me the cutest valentine card ever!





Laura got me this fun Minecraft themed gift and I love it! She found these printables on 
I never seem to be able to complete stuff like this.



An oldie but goodie!




Adventure Time McDonald's toys!


Valentine tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment