Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sunday Reflections: Pooper Bowel Sunday

I love these GPK magnets

When it comes to the Super Bowel, and other sportingly events, I'm a bit of a party pooper. I could care a whole lot less about some boring game. Now, if real live seahawks were battling it out with wild bucking broncos, that would be another story. Honestly though, the last Super Bowel I watched I muted the actual game and only watched the commercials! Ha!

Perfect excuse to show off my Charlie Brown GPK!

But seriously, is watching the Super Bowl on Sunday breaking the Sabbath? Are you a football fan? Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLVIII? What's your opinion? 


2 comments:

  1. I find myself always pulled into the game, sure most times it's all about the commercials as I'm a Vikings fan being from MN, and well I don't see them making it anytime soon, but really it's the commercials and half time I look for. There were some great trailers (Transformers, Capt America, SpiderMan) but the rest were so so, most I had already seen on commercial breaks for a couple of weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, so didn't really do much for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's all about the commercials. I finally saw the sweet Radio Shack commercial. I haven't seen any other commercials. I heard there was some scandal or something over a Coke ad?

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete