Friday, December 12, 2014

Creepmas Day 12: LEGO Minifigures Series 12

I wanted to share my Series 12 picks as part of the Countdown to Halloween, but I ran out of time! Better Creepmas than never, that's what I always say.

If I was a rich man I would buy every single LEGO minifigure, but I have to live on a budget, or at leat kind of pretend to, especially since the price went up to $3.99 per minifigure, so I limited myself to 3 from this series.


Katnis Everdean, Dino Crisis Girl, Jurasic Park Lass, or just an extra LEGO Dino minifigure known simply as "Dino Tracker".




The Space Miner! This guy was a must for my LEGO Space City project. With that orange color scheme he looks like he might belong to the LEGO Mars Mission team, mining for precious energy crystals.



Wednesday Adams, Goth Girl, LEGO Monster High, "Spooky Girl"

Did anyone else grab a few minifigures from series 12? Which one is your favorite?


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment