Tuesday, October 3, 2017

#drawlloween2017, #miniween2017, and #halloweenathon2017

Ever since the explosion of Instagram I have been a fan of this lazy man's blogging.  I tried using blogger from my phone, but it is just way too buggy.  Instagram easy, instant.  So if you wanna follow along with my on Instagram this season check out these hashtags:

 
#drawlloween2017
 
Drawlloween is back for 2017!  The rules are simple, follow along with the calendar and draw something that relates to the topic for the day.
 
 
 
#miniween2017
 
Miniween is also back again this year.  Do you suck at drawing, but you still like Halloween and have hoardes of mini figure toys?  Then Miniween is for you!  Follow along with the same calendar as Drawlloween.  The only difference is you take toy pics instead of drawing.  Hosted by the Mini Figure Militia.  Check out the Facebook group HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMiniFigureMilitia/?fref=nf
 
 
 
#halloweenathon2017
 
And lastly I give you my catch all Halloween hashtag.  Anything remotely Halloween related gets this hashtag.  I find myself using this hastag all year.  Feel free to check out the posts under this tag, or even tag your own Halloween pics under it, it's all good!
 
Do you have any special hastags for the Halloween season?  Share them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment