Thursday, September 26, 2013

D.I. Joes, Part Deux (all the non-toy items)

Last week I shared some amazing toy finds from my Monday morning D.I. Visit. Now it's time to share with you the not as amazing but still rather cool, I guess, not toys I picked up.

Here goes:

I know what you're thinking. What the crap!?

Yeah, not nearly as cool as the toys. But this first item is very...interesting.

What the wha!?

For just one dollar I got this interesting coin purse. You never know when you might need a quarter or two to lay down on a sweet arcade game, crane game, or a cheap toy vending machine. Now I can keep all my loose change in this "lucky pouch". It's from Australia and it's "genuine kangaroo"! That is all I will say on the matter. I will let you, the reader, decide what this is, I shan't say.

As a bacon lover I just couldn't resist.

Not as good as bacon, but I do love a good steak! Oh hey, you can see my phone!

We've gone from loving pigs, to cows, then to teddies? Huh?

And of course, if you love livestock and teddy bears, then ut stands to reason you love Raggedy Anne.

The heart block looks pretty nice on the chalkboard. I actually found this chalkboard for free a year ago.

Whether you feel a hankering for pork or beef, or if you just want to tell the world you love teddies or dollies, then this thing-a-majig has you covered! My favorite side of the block is, of course, I heart pig. :D

I wonder if I could find that at the D.I.
And lastly I picked up the 100th issue of Elle Decor. You know, for my wife. Design magazines are great for getting interior design ideas (duh), but who wants to pay full price for a stinking magazine? Snatched this up for just 50 cents. 

There! Now that wasn't so bad, now was it? 

Someone beat me to the punch on this one. Dang it! The typewriter hunt continues.












2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you bought the money bag! I would die laughing if I saw someone pull that out for some change..... you gotta use it everywhere. Go change all your paper money to silver dollars and fill it up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, yeah. :) I have been paying with exact change lately for everything and the reactions vary. Some are shocked, others bust out laughing, and some don't even notice. Heh heh, I like the silver dollar idea! XD

    Thanks for dropping by, I hope things are going well for you and the fam.

    ReplyDelete