Friday, September 13, 2013

The Blue Meanies are coming! The Blue Meanies are coming!






This week’s assignment from the League: I’m feeling blue


It’s been a while since we’ve had a photo assignment for the weekly League of Extraordinary Blogger’s challenge. We’ve done green, and we’ve done red, so how about this time we do:
Blue.
Whoa, now I know I'm way late on this one and I went a little crazy, but heck, it sure was fun thinkin' of all the blue stuff I like!

When I thought of the color blue I immediately thought of the Blue Meanies from The Yellow Submarine movie. My Dad sent me a picture of one of his Yellow Submarine toys. It's George with a Blue Meanie!




 What blue themed post is complete without any mention of Blue Laser, the Cheat Commandos sworn enemies. I'm really tempted to order some of these before homestarrunner.com disappears forever. I hope the Brothers Chaps are okay. Does anyone know what happened there?

Let's not forget my favorite superhero band The Aquabats! Someone really needs to create some action figures based on The Aquabats Super Show.

My beloved Captain Crunch T-shirt. The Cap'n cost me $10 plus 3 proofs of purchase. Totally worth it!

My favorite blue-haired Battle Troll, The Trollminator!

Something a little more cuddly, the blue Totoro!

Our brand spanking new local DI!

This Muppet Babies lunch box was under glass in the collectibles section of the DI. For just 5 bucks I had to pick it up! I love that show. It even still had a tag where it was priced at $20. My brother asked if I got it for Ava. I actually got it for myself, but I wasn't about to admit that. If Ava wants to use it when she's older she is certainly welcome to it. :)

Found this a while back at the DI for $5. Not only does it include The WoW Wrath of The Lich King Expansion, The original WoW and The Burning Crusade Expansion was also stuffed inside!


Blue Cosplayers at the Salt Lake Comic Con


I have no idea who this guy was supposed to be. He looked to be at least 60 years old. A guy that old still cosplaying? Awesome!


Don't ask why, but I wore my blue SPAM shirt to Comic Con. I went as SPAM Man. I really like SPAM.

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Lastly, from the Dollar Store, we have...a blue...Thomas The Tank plush?...Good night everybody!


Is it weird that I wanna go bak to the Dollar Store and buy Thomas The Tank?


Now go check out the other amazing members of The League of  Extraordinary Bloggers that are feelin' blue:

The Goodwill Geek-You've gotta check out these awesome blue toys!

Boo bobby-What is blue, alien, and has a long nose? Find out here!

Monster Cafe and Bar-Ah yeah, some great blue themed memories here

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool-Amazing volley of in-your-face blueness!

Nerd Rage Against The Machine-Daft Punk, heck yeah!

Achievements in Gaming-blueness all around the world. Cool!

Stunt Zombie-Observe R2-D2 in his natural habitat!

Erik Johnson Illustrator-Amazing talent! Check out these great blue drawings!

Vikki Verka-Movies to make you feel blue

Neat Coolville-Cap'n Crunch, Charlie Tuna, Spock and more!!!

Diary of a Dorkette-More blue hair!









3 comments:

  1. I'm 100% envious of your Muppet Babies lunchbox.... confession is the first step. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's funny you should say that, because when I posted this I thought, "Man, Laura is gonna be super jealous of this awesome lunchbox".

      Believe it or not, I'm actually going to post something else really soon that I know you're gonna be mega jealous of. I'm considering just giving it to you, that's how jealous you'll be! :)

      Delete
    2. Post it!! I need to know what this thing is!

      Delete