Friday, September 27, 2013

Frugal Fridays: My Precious Lord of The Rings Finds

Got some great Lord of The Rings books to add to the collection.


The first one was a gift from my Dad. He got it for just $2! The Tolkien Illustrated Encyclopedia is great. It includes history,  characters, creatures, and places of interest. It's fun to flip through the creatures section and freshening up on my mythical beast knowledge. I don't think you can know too much about Ents.

I love the art work.




Not how I imagined Azog.
Eagles to the rescue!

Beorn is HUGE! When I first read the Hobbit I imagined him being normal bear size. Pretty rad though!


I was excited to see this illustrated The Hobbit, also 2 bucks at the DI. The illustrations are great and there are in all! I'm totally gonna read this to Ava when she's a little older. 

That's all for this week kids. Tune in next week for Mason's October Blogathon! On October 1st it's Slime Time! Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment